Captain Tardigrade: Safety Tips Captain Tardigrade: Safety Tips

Clasic Tardigrade! :)

A Kickstarter Video A Kickstarter Video

i didnt catch the link, where do i go to make a contribution to the @*&!ing big pile of mony?

As ever, awesome animation!

Starbarians - Episode 1.5 Starbarians - Episode 1.5

Brilliant! love it :)

Inanimate Inanimate

"it's funny because it true"

made me smile. I know the truth of it from personal experience. it really is much easier to buy the tools than do the work :)

Valley of the Arkhams Valley of the Arkhams

Love all the random sh*t

I wasn't going to offer a critique anyway. i thought the whole thing was awesome, the monster were very good, as ever and i love all the random sh*t. chopping the monsters in half with a giant Penny-farthing:)
most importantly for a music video though, the animation worked really well with the sound track.

Link's Barrel Beat Link's Barrel Beat

well its.... different :)

So that's what Snack Crackle and Pop do when they aren't promoting breakfast serial.

weird, intriguing and perhaps annoying, i love it!

Terminator2 animated Terminator2 animated

Beautiful but where's the content?

Very nicely illustrated and animated bit of work.
However a bit boring! There's no narrative!

And I don't really understand your decision to, more or less, remake a short sequence from a much larger feature film.
Why not make an entirely original piece?

I hate making sweeping statements about how or what a work of art should or shouldn't be, but having watching your animation it strikes me it's defiantly the issue of narrative/plot that needs to b worked on. Narrative should really be the hart of the film, from which everything else grow out of. And its this narrative that will make the film engaging.

At the end of the day beautiful visuals, sound effects etc are all there to support the telling of a story.

hope that's helpful
keep up the good work

DangerousBob responds:

You drive a hard bargain. Haha. I had originally planned for probably an additional two minutes onto this that would have really been nice to flesh out some kind of story arc. Like I said above this 10 MB limit is really becoming a big issue.

Death's Curtain Ep.02 Death's Curtain Ep.02

love the little details

I particularly like the attention given to the incidental detail of the Pray Mantis, flash shorts r normally striped so close to the bone you just don't get those little details, but they really adds something to the texture of the film.

SickDeathFiend responds:

thanks for appreciating that. I love interesting scene transitions

Facebook Twitter Facebook Twitter

funny :)

its funny because its true.

the YuYu the YuYu

as ever wow

Doesn't matter how many times I watch this movie, it still blows me away every time!
Everything about it is absolutely brilliant, the illustration, the animation, the music, the cinematography etc.
You even have the sweat evaporating off Bitey's arms at the end. What can I saw!

Oh there is one thing I can say. Who the hell are these people that don't give this movie or indeed all the Brackenwood episodes full marks? I mean seriously how can this submission have an average score of 4.27! what's the mater with these people!